€25.00The perfect gift for true gents who enjoy a classic shave. Complete with retro style enamel mug, professional synthetic bristle shaving brush and our traditional rich lather shave cream, this set gives you a closer, smoother barber shop shave experience in the comfort of your own bathroom. Learn More
Why a shaving brush ?
You should ban canned foams and gels, they desiccate the skin! Propellants are petrol derivatives…A shaving brush will allow you to produce high quality lather (from a shaving soap or a shaving cream) and will allow to extend it on the skin. The quality of the shaving brush differs widely amongst them…
Why THIS shaving brush?
This Raz*War shaving brush is made for the happy one who enters into the wet shaving arena as for the shaving expert who like to shave with something else. It was created with synthetic fibers instead of animal or vegetal: Black Fibres. Black Fibers are durable and particularly soft. In their dark coloring and softness, they resemble natural hair material and possess equally good performance. If you would like a soft brush, choose this one. If you would like a massage effect, you might prefer another brush. Last but not least: Black Fibers are particularly appropriate for the skin
Three advantages of this brush:
- Synthetic hair avoid microbial development often found in real hair brushes (especially in badger brushes)
- Also, real hair brushes are subject to (soft) degradation, producing sub-particles that are also allergenic
- Black Fibers are softer than 1st generation synthetic hair. They produce very high quality foam, and they lift up whiskers but without massaging the face too much, avoiding, and skin irritation
- In terms of quality, you should know that Black Fibers have a quality similar to “Pure Badger” quality (the top quality being the SilverTip badger which is much more expensive).
This Shaving Soap designed by Raz*War will provide your skin with a soothing effect while your blades will be gliding on your face.The subtle bergamot fragrance ensures a great old-fashioned shaving moment for you and your skin.Bergamot properties include: antidepressant, antiseptic, calmative, cicatrisant and deodorant amongst others.
- Soak the brush in hot water
- Swirl the shaving brush around in the soap until you get a nice lather
- Move the shaving brush in an up-and-down pattern.
- Keep your skin wet and lubricated while shaving with warm water
- Re-lather with the shaving brush as needed
- Rinse your razor often
- After shaving, splash on some cold water to close up your pores
Ingredients:Sodium Palmate , Aqua, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Acid, Parfum, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Palmate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopherol, Coumarin, CI 12490
Product size:75 gr
Please note: best use within 24 months after opening
This shaving soap designed by Raz*War is the first Artisanal soap. Composed with lime, grapefruit, orange juice and black pepper, this soap provide you a feeling of freshness and softness. Moreover, with the Spice Age your blades will be gliding on your face for a perfect shaving.Learn More
• Soak the brush in hot water
• Swirl the shaving brush around in the soap until you get a nice lather
• Move the shaving brush in an up-and-down pattern.
• Keep your skin wet and lubricated while shaving with warm water
• Re-lather with the shaving brush as needed
• Rinse your razor often
• After shaving, splash on some cold water to close up your pores
Sodium cocoate, sodium cocoa butterate, aqua, sodium olivate, sodium sunflowerate, aroma, ricinus communis oil, urtica dioica leaf extract, limonene, citral.
Certified organic. 100% essential oils
Please note: best use within 12 months after opening
The Raz*War luxury shaving cream is 100% natural and it will do a splendid job in keeping you face fresh and feeling young. Its texture and low lather formula takes care of your skin before, during and after the shave. Its unique formula gives a better lubrication for the blade and hydration of the skin. One jar of Raz*War's shaving cream can be used for up to 40 shaves ! In combination with our shaving cream, our razors will provide you with the shaving pleasure you are looking for.Learn More